H&R Block Premium 2020
HR Block Premium Online Tax Preparation and Software Downloads
Click The FREE EDITION Link Above To Get Started FREE
Everybody who does taxes has heard of H&R Block and their Tax software has really transformed over the last few years with a new full service software program to fill out your federal and state tax forms.
The regular 1040 form that many filers will be using is a relatively easy form to fill out but deciphering all those little things like deductions, student loans and everything else for taxes can be a nightmare.
That's where H&R Block Tax Software comes in, it makes doing tax returns easy for even the least knowledgeable tax filer.
H&R Block is a great tax preparation software with the Premium Federal being your one stop shop for federal taxes and one state tax program.
Use H&R Block Premium if you need support with:
- Tax laws and planning resources
- Schedule C guidance
- Rental income assistance
- Advanced tax calculators
- Live tax advice
- Easily imports your W-2, 1099 and last year's information from TurboTax® and H&R Block At Home™ software
- Includes 5 free federal e-files and 1 state program download. State e-file is an additional fee.
I have used several forms to fill out my taxes and have tried other tax preparation software other than H&R Block but I have been so happy with it that I will be using it again. The H&R Block software I used over the last few years has always been the software version that you simply download or order the CD, but there's also the HR Block Online Version that is internet based.
The software is easy to install and comes with an automatic update system every time you start it up just to make sure it is really up to date. This is one of the first things I have been impressed with for a tax software, instant updating with current tax laws so you get up to the minute information and correct filing.
When you start up the H&R Block software for your federal taxes you have a few options like importing information from various other programs. You can import from H&R Block previous versions and years as well as TurboTax, Quicken, Microsoft Money and DeductionPro to get all your financial information into the program.
Once you have your program running and all your stuff imported you start by filling in your personal information and filing status. If you imported information this will be partly done due to using the information on the imports but it will also show the full information to make sure it is correct.
With HR Block Premium Federal Software, you can:
1) Maximize Deductions: Get extra assistance and money-saving advice to help you maximize deductions. Plus, turn your donations into big tax deductible savings with the included DeductionPro.
2) Get Comprehensive Assistance: Receive additional guidance to simplify complex tax situations, giving you the confidence and assurance that your return is accurate and properly prepared.
3) Auto Import: Save time and reduce the chance for error by quickly and easily importing last year's tax and financial data from any of these programs, H&R Block, TurboTax®, Quicken®, Microsoft®Money, and H&R Block DeductionPro® software, as applicable.
4) Get Real Audit Support from a Real Person – Really: Get Worry-free Audit Support® from the professionals at H&R Block included when you e-file. In the event of an audit, receive personal assistance from an IRS-licensed Enrolled Agent with audit representation expertise – not a self-serve Web site or FAQ page.
5) Free Efile Included